Types of Training
Courses can be developed in a variety of forms. I specialize in designing modular training that can be repurposed for a number of training outputs, such as instructor-led training, self-paced online training, and video presentations.
Maximize the value of training materials
Creating, implementing, and managing a successful training program entails having a clear knowledge of the training budget and a realistic training plan to produce materials within scope. It also requires a good understanding of the target audience (are they administrators? Developers? End users? Internal personnel? Partners? Clients?).
- Gain consensus on the training budget and develop a realistic training plan to produce materials within the specified budget
- Know your target audience(s). Is the audience administrators? Developers? End users? Internal personnel? Partners? Clients?
- Carefully assess the type of desired materials and proposed delivery (stand-alone tutorial vs. eLearning vs. classroom)
- Develop modular materials that can be repurposed and expanded as needed without significant effort
- Consider expanding courses internally or outsourcing training as demand increases
Sample Instructional Design Projects
Ready to polish your materials and make your processes run like clockwork? I’m here to help.