Types of Training
Courses can be developed in a variety of forms. I specialize in designing modular training that can be repurposed for a number of training outputs, such as instructor-led training, self-paced online training, and video presentations.
Maximize the value of training materials
Creating, implementing, and managing a successful training program entails having a clear knowledge of the training budget and a realistic training plan to produce materials within scope. It also requires a good understanding of the target audience (are they administrators? Developers? End users? Internal personnel? Partners? Clients?).
- Gain consensus on the training budget and develop a realistic training plan to produce materials within the specified budget
- Know your target audience(s). Is the audience administrators? Developers? End users? Internal personnel? Partners? Clients?
- Carefully assess the type of desired materials and proposed delivery (stand-alone tutorial vs. eLearning vs. classroom)
- Develop modular materials that can be repurposed and expanded as needed without significant effort
- Consider expanding courses internally or outsourcing training as demand increases
Sample Instructional Design Projects
Online Training Course
A fully functional online training course that highlights my instructional design methodology and showcases sample content
Ready to polish your materials and make your processes run like clockwork? I’m here to help.